Delivering well-designed, innovative, sustainable buildings has been the driving principle behind KANNFINCH’s expanding architecture practice for almost 50 years. Our work covers a wide range of building types – commercial, residential, industrial, community, government and hospitality. Our experience and expertise ranges from large scale, high rise CBD projects to medium and low density developments on greenfield sites.
We believe the best architecture must not only realise the clients’ specific requirements (plus be on time and to budget) but also enhance the human experience. This outcome requires an in-depth appreciation of the site’s history, culture, function and context, as well as profound empathy for the end user to consistently deliver architectural excellence.
Some recent projects that demonstrate these principles include:
● Penrith Government Office Building, Sydney
● 205 Gipps St, Melbourne
● The Hyde, Sydney
● Macquarie Street Apartments, Sydney
● The Pottery Redevelopment, Sydney
● East Quarter Residential Development, Sydney
● Cosmopolitan Apartments & Retail, Sydney
● Hay Street Office Building, Perth